ZUC Algorithm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question of EEA3

2 posters

Go down

question of EEA3 Empty question of EEA3

Post  anycall_w Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 am

In EEA3 ,why should we limit the length of message to be encryted to 20000 bits ?
what if the number is biger than that? Question Question Question

anycall_w

Back to top Go down

question of EEA3 Empty RE: question of EEA3

Post  Steve Babbage Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 am

anycall_w wrote:
In EEA3 ,why should we limit the length of message to be encryted to 20000 bits ?
The algorithm could perfectly well handle much bigger message lengths. The limit comes from the context - it's the maximum size of an LTE packet.

Having said that, though, we realised that the value 20000 is wrong. The maximum size of an LTE packet is in fact 65504 bits. This has been corrected in the latest version, which I hope will be published very soon.

Steve Babbage

Back to top Go down

question of EEA3 Empty Re: question of EEA3

Post  anycall_w Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 am

Steve Babbage wrote:
anycall_w wrote:
The algorithm could perfectly well handle much bigger message lengths. The limit comes from the context - it's the maximum size of an LTE packet.

Having said that, though, we realised that the value 20000 is wrong. The maximum size of an LTE packet is in fact 65504 bits. This has been corrected in the latest version, which I hope will be published very soon.

thanks a million , I appreciate your help. Razz

anycall_w

Back to top Go down

question of EEA3 Empty Re: question of EEA3

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down