Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:00 pm
The algorithms are:
* a stream cipher called ZUC, which is the core of both new LTE algorithms;
* the LTE encryption algorithm called 128-EEA3, defined straightforwardly using ZUC;
* the LTE integrity algorithm called 128-EIA3, designed as a Universal Hash Function using ZUC as its core.
All of the algorithms were designed by DACAS, the Data Assurance and Communication Security Research Center of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. They have been evaluated by the algorithm standardisation group ETSI SAGE, and also by two other teams of eminent experts, and are believed to be strong and suitable for LTE. Now the algorithms are open for public evaluation. Welcome to this forum for discussing them! Please share your analysis.
Please visit the following web pages for more information.
* Official ZUC algorithm web site
* ZUC algorithm web page at GSMA
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 am
Registered Users: None
No users have a birthday today
No users are having a birthday in the upcoming 7 days
Legend : [ Moderators ]
- New posts
- No new posts
- Forum is locked